According to a survey by the United Nations International Health Organization published by Investor's Business Daily. Please note all survey answers are prior to the implementation of ObamaCare in the United States. Both England and Canada have programs similar to ObamaCare.
1. Percentage of men and women who survived cancer five years after diagnosis:
2. Percentage of patients diagnosed with diabetes who received treatment within six months:
3. Percentage of seniors needing hip replacement who received it within six months:
4. Percentage referred to a medical specialist who see one within one month:
5. Number of MRI scanners (a prime diagnostic tool) per million people:
6. Percentage of seniors (65+), with low income, who say they are in "excellent health":